The 2022 Michael Taiwo Scholarship is open to interested and qualified students who are willing to pursue a degree program abroad.
The Michael Taiwo Scholarship aims to provide prospective applicants to universities abroad with financial aid to enroll for proficiency standard test scores required to study in the USA, UK, and many other European and Australian countries.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Value of Award:
- Mentoring by world-class professionals
- Payment of registration fees for several candidates for GRE, GMAT and/or TOEFL and school application fees.
- Applicants must be recent graduates from a university, regardless of their course of study. Also, final year students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in a 5-point system (or equivalent CGPA if not based on a 5-point scale) or, in the case of final year students, have such CGPA as at end of the penultimate year.
Application Process: Interested students must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statements (Essays)
- Academic CV
- Letters of Recommendation