The Collaborative Training and Research in Fisheries and Aquaculture in East, Southern and Central Africa CoTRA is calling for applications by eligible African students for MSc. and PhD scholarships tenable at Rhodes University (South Africa), University of Eldoret (Kenya) and Mzuzu University (Malawi).
Application Deadline: 29th September 2022 (23:59 HRS East African Time).
Eligible Countries: Africa
To Be Taken At (Country): CoTRA calls for applications tenable at Makerere University (Uganda), Rhodes University (South Africa), Mzuzu University (Malawi), Official University of Bukavu (Congo) and University of Eldoret (Kenya).
Type: Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Research cost
- Travel and visa costs
- Living costs and insurance
- Family responsibility allowance for female scholarship holders
Duration of Program: 2 years and 3 years for Masters and PhD scholarships respectively
Eligibility: To be eligible for support from COTRA, applicants must:
- Be a national of an African Union member state and resident in Africa at the time of application
- A staff of one of the partner institutions
- Must be prepared to move from home country to another country where COTRA has a partner institution
- Females and candidates with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Application Process: Applicants must submit fully-filled scholarship application forms which are available on the programme website (http://cotraintra-africa.org/year-five-application-intra-africa-academic…) online through email provided in the application downloads below: