The Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) in conjunction with the MTN Foundation (MTNF) announces entrance examinations for the sixteenth (16th) set of the MTNF/MUSON Music Scholars Diploma course in music for the 2022 – 2023 academic year.
The examinations will take place from September 6th – September 12th, 2022 and will take the form of:
- A written examination in Music Theory at appropriately grade 5 standard and general music knowledge.
- An audition on a major instrument or voice of at least grade 5 standard before a faculty or jury.
- An aural interview.
Application Deadline: 21st August 2022
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Funded
Duration of Award: 2-Year Fulltime course. NO Part-time!!!
Eligibility: Applicants for the MTNF/MUSON diploma course in Music are expected to possess the following minimum requirements:
- The General Certificate of Education (G.C.E) Ordinary Level with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language, or
- The Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with a credit in English Language
- The 5 credits must have been obtained at not more than two sittings and before admission to the diploma course.
Application Process: Go to MTN Foundation on muson.org to apply
Send cover letter and copies of certificates to the Director, School of Music at email@example.com