The Silesian University of Technology is pleased to offer International Students Scholarships for the first or second cycle in a full course of study within the Excellence Initiative-Research University programme in Poland for the academic year 2022/2023.
This scholarship is available to international students who wish to study bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 October 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Value of Award: PLN 21,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be International.
- Applicants must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree.
- Students must fulfill requirements confirming that they were among the best students at the previous level of education and the settlement of the first-semester tuition fee to the university.
How to Apply:
- Once you are ready to submit your application, you can head over to the online application portal. After that, applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: While assessing the applications, the Committee takes into consideration:
- Copy of the applicant’s results on the certificate of enrollment- in case of the 1st -cycle students; an excerpt from the 1st -cycle studies in case of the 2nd -cycle students,
- An opinion was written by a selected teacher and prepared either in Polish or in English,
- All validated achievements in science, sports, and organizational fields, in particular, the results obtained during subject contests
- Admission Requirements: The requirement for entering the contest is:
- In the case of the 1st -cycle, students’ completion of a secondary school with a final grade places the applicant among the best 20% of graduates from a given year in classes with similar curricula certified by the school principal in a written form either in Polish or in English, payment of a semester tuition fee for education at the Silesian University of Technology, as well as submitting the application the template of which is provided in the Annex No 1 to this Ordinance,
- In the case of the 2nd -cycle students, completion of the 1st -cycle studies with the highest grade stipulated in the regulations in force in a given university, certified by the dean or the rector of that university in a written form either in Polish or in English, payment of a semester tuition fee for education at the Silesian University of Technology, as well as applying, the template of which is provided in the Annex No 1 to this Ordinance.
- The Rector’s Committee for Awards and Pro-quality Programs in the future is referred to as the Committee. They shall assess the submitted applications and record the meeting minutes as stated in Annex No 2 to this Ordinance.
- The Rector shall take a decision on granting a scholarship after considering the Committee’s assessment.
- The scholarship mentioned in section 1 shall be granted for 21,000 PLN gross.
- The scholarship shall be paid in PLN in three equal installments. The data form template is provided in Annex No 4 to this Ordinance.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have required good English or Polish language. The standard translation of these documents into Polish or English is also accepted.