HOW I GOT ₦105,000 VOUCHER ON MSPORT ON MY FIRST DEPOSIT OF ₦100
GOOD DAY AND WELCOME TO LOADEDKING.COM
My name is Ibrahim.
Today I will be Showing You How I Got ₦105,000 Voucher On My First Deposits From MSPORT BETTING COMPANY…
You know Msport Offer Up to 130% Deposits Bonus On Your First Deposit After Registration.
Today I tried it and it works out for me.
Without Wasting Much of your time Let me Go Straight to the Point.
You Will See the Next page like this
Then Click on GO and it will Spin
2.After it Spin finish then Then Enter your Your Phone number and Your password.
3.Click On REGISTER then the registration will be Successful.
After successful registration.
4.Proceed to your Account and Make a Deposit.
SEE HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSITS BELOW
- 1 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE A DEPOSITS TO GET UP TO 130% DEPOSITS BONUS NOW!!!
- 1.1 Below are the ways you make a deposit on msport immediately after registration
- 1.2 A. There are three options offered to make a deposit.
- 1.3 1.Pay using a Bank Card
- 1.4 Step 1: Enter your ATM Card number, Expiry date, CVV (CVV is the three-digit code behind your card) and the amount you wish to deposit into your account in the given text fields. Then, click on the “Deposit” button.
- 1.5 Step 2: Enter your PIN, Bank Token or OTP which might be sent to your mobile phone (depends on the Verification method used) and complete the transaction.
- 2 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE A DEPOSITS TO GET UP TO 130% DEPOSITS BONUS NOW!!!
- 3 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE A DEPOSITS TO GET UP TO 130% DEPOSITS BONUS NOW!!!
- 3.1 2.Pay using a Bank Account
- 3.2 Step 1: Select your Bank Name, Account Number and the amount you wish to deposit into your account in the given text fields. Then, click on the “Deposit” Button.
- 3.3 Step 2: Enter your Birthday Date or OTP which might be sent to your mobile phone (depends on the Verification method used) and complete the transaction.
- 3.4 Step 3: You have successfully funded your MSport account! Click the button or link below the page which describes the transaction as being successful and you will be redirected to another page.
- 4 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE A DEPOSITS TO GET UP TO 130% DEPOSITS BONUS NOW!!!
- 4.1 3.Bank Transfer:
- 4.2 Step 1: Enter the amount you want to deposit and click the ‘Top Up Now’ button.
- 4.3 Step 2: Get a temporary transfer account (It will expire after 30 minutes).
- 4.4 Step 3: Transfer money to account via your online banking or USSD
- 4.5 DISCLAIMER:MSport accepts no responsibility should you make a deposit into any account other than that of the Company, or enter your own account details incorrectly when requesting a withdrawal. Your deposit is credited to the MSport account using the Bank Card or Bank Account information provided by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you add the correct customer data as indicated on our site instructions and the correct MSport account and/or payment details. In the event that an error occurs, MSport accepts no responsibility for recovering these funds and your account will NOT be credited.
- 5 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE A DEPOSITS TO GET UP TO 130% DEPOSITS BONUS NOW!!!
- 5.1 What types of Bank Cards and Bank Accounts are accepted by our service:
- 5.2 In what relates to Bank Cards, customers can make deposits using bank cards such as Visa, Mastercard and Verve.
- 5.3 In what relates to Bank Accounts, customers can make deposits using accounts from any of the following banks: United Bank For Africa / Sterling Bank/ Zenith Bank/ALAT by WEMA
- 5.4 In what relates to Bank Transfer, In theory, all Nigerian banks that support bank account transfers can complete the payment. If you have unsupported bank, please contact MSport’s customer service in time.
- 5.5 What are the limits for Deposits and how much does the Charge Fee cost :
- 5.6 Minimum per transaction is NGN 100.00.
- 5.7 Maximum per transaction is NGN 9,999,999.00.
- 5.8 Bank Card and Bank Account are free of charges. For Bank Transfer, The Central Bank of Nigeria has specified that transfers below NGN 10,000 should cost customers a maximum of NGN 10 and transfers above NGN 50,000 should cost a maximum of NGN 50, but some platforms charge much less than this (some even charge no fees at all for transfers).
- 5.9 Reminder: this charge is not from MSport. It’s from the platform that the customer uses to make the bank transfer
- 5.10 How long does it take for the transaction to be processed and for the deposited amount to arrive into an account :
- 5.11 Transactions are processed immediately. If your Balance remains unchanged, please check your transactions for more details. If you are still unable to find more information, please contact our MSport’s Customer Service team at any time.
- 5.12 What happened if Money has been debited but has not added to my balance ?
- 5.13 Currently, if we receive third party confirmation about the top-up, we will increase customers balance immediately. However, due to internet issues, sometimes we may not receive the confirmation on time. We will continue checking for this information in the next 24 hours. Please contact CS agent and send us the confirmation you received (screenshot/e-mail/bank slip, etc.) with your account on our platform.
- 6 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND MAKE A DEPOSITS TO GET UP TO 130% DEPOSITS BONUS NOW!!!